This will be my last post until Monday September 1st. Why so long, you ask?
Well ... next week I'm heading off to coordinate the Homeric Writers' Retreat & Workshop.
When I get back I will be taking a much-needed 10-day vacation to a hotel by the sea so I can become a vegetable (not baked, must keep my white skin!)
Then I will be spending the rest of August getting in some quality writing time before I have to start the day job again.
But, don't disappear just yet. If you're in search of some interesting reading content, how about you take a gander through some of this year's The Artist Unleashed posts in which a variety of writers and artists share a wealth of information related to their creative field?
Need a starting point? Here are the Top 10 most viewed Artist Unleashed posts of 2014 so far:
1. THE 5 BIGGEST RISKS I’VE TAKEN AS AN AUTHOR by Rachel Thompson
2. A MAD MAN TRIED TO KILL ME, by Jeremiah Walton
3. THE 7 MYTHS OF VIRTUAL BOOK TOURS, by Pandora Poikilos
4. OUTLASTING YOUR DEMONS: HOW TO COPE WITH ANXIETY, by Monica Bhide
5. BUILDING A SUCCESSFUL CO-AUTHOR RELATIONSHIP, by Angela Ackerman
6. USING FREE SAMPLES TO INCREASE SALES: FICTION AND NON-FICTION by Susan Kaye Quinn
7. WHY WORRY ABOUT DIALECT? by Jim Murdoch
8. WHY WRITERS NEED A THEME SONG, by Julia Tagliere
9. WRITING IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE (HOW DORIS LESSING HELPED ME WRITE IN ENGLISH) by Helena Halme