Sunday 4 May 2014

Off to Germany (on Hiatus until May 19)

Just letting you all know that I'm going to be away until Monday May 19 and so this blog will be on hiatus until then.

If you are keen for something to read here during that time, you may be interested in all the fabulous Artist Unleashed posts in which a variety of artists and writers share fabulous articles and information just for you. You can access all these posts by clicking HERE.

Also, if you are interested in being an Artist Unleashed guest, click HERE to find out how.

So ... you wanna see where I'm headed?

First stop: Berlin

Source

Second stop: Rehau

Source







Third stop: Aschaffenburg

Source
Fourth stop: Bayreuth

Source





Then ... we head to PRAGUE in the Czech Republic!!!

Source
See you on May 19!!!

___________________

Sign up to my newsletter and receive Book #1 of the Writing in a Nutshell Series, Show & Tell in a Nutshell, or Muted: A Short Story in Verse, for FREE.

3 comments:

  1. So envious, brought back many memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that last shot, all those bridges! Beautiful scenes. Have a safe and a great time, Jessica.

    ReplyDelete

“I'm using my art to comment on what I see. You don't have to agree with it.” ~John Mellencamp

“Allowing an unimportant mistake to pass without comment is a wonderful social grace” ~Judith S. Marin

“I don't ever try to make a serious social comment.” ~Paul McCartney

“I'd make a comment at a meeting and nobody would even acknowledge me. Then some man would say the same thing and they'd all nod.” ~Charlotte Bunch

“Probably what my comment meant was that I don't care about the circumstances if I can tell the truth.” ~Sally Kirkland

“We're not going to pay attention to the silliness and the petty comments. And quite frankly, women have joined me in this effort, and so it's not about appearances. It's about effectiveness.” ~Katherine Harris