I was just tagged by Tracy at Forever Endeavor to answer five questions, five times each. Then tag five other "super awesome blogging friends". So, I thought I'd take the pleasure now.
So drumroll ...
Question 1 - Where were you five years ago?
2. Playing live solo gigs to Greek weirdos who didn't understand "my kind of music".
3. Flirting with my music manager and dropping nuts into my crotch by accident (who then ceased to be my manager and became who he is today)
4. Figuring out how to get out of my dead end job
5. Turning up at work in the same clothes three days in a row and lying about why to my work colleagues (gullible bunch they were)
Question 2 - Where would you like to be in five years?
2. Writing fiction full time
3. Not writing Enlgish text books anymore
4. Mothering a coupla anklebiters
5. Not worrying about money, money, money, (isn't funny in this Greekshite world)
Question 3 - What is on your to-do list today?
1. Reformat a word doc so it can be produced into a CD-Rom
3. Write some workbook material for beginners
4. Drink coffee.
5. Write this.
Question 4 - What snacks do you enjoy?
1. yoguhrt with fruit and honey
3. vegemite toast
5. ice cream
Question 5 - What five things would you do if you were a billionare?
1. pay off my mortgage
2. buy a house in Melbourne, Australia
3. buy a house in British countryside
4. buy a penthouse in New York
5. travel the world
OK, so that was me. Now for YOU! I tag:
Creepy Query Girl
Now, I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I just couldn't resist making one of these. If you dislike crass humour - don't watch it. It's not really crass to me, 'cause I'm an Australian who has been brought up in a household where dirty jokes were the norm, and to me this is quite light, but I believe some may not think so. So, watch if you please dearest boggers and bloggettes ;)