Sunday 7 March 2010

My Blogging Bubble Begins

Settled and sitting safely at my desk, I have delicately decided to ditch the dimwits on TV, and attempt to blog using as much alliteration as possible. It's a tricky challenge. Nonchalant? No. As a writer, I believe challenges will awaken my creative wilderness and willpower. I will not wallow in wealth just yet; one day it would be wonderful, but for now I shall not be deterred from this determination to succeed one day at a time - to succeed in fanatically fulfilling my fantastic need to create flamboyant (not flimsy) prose. I may not manage this meaningful mania every day, but I shall try to churn out at least three per week. Is blogging now my newfound bliss? Perhaps. Let's see if this blogging bubble will burst with abundant abnormality ... Sweet dreams baffled brain of mine ... don't let the bed bugs bite :)

3 comments:

  1. Dear Allo,
    I look forward to reading your posts at least three times a day!
    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Allo,
    I look forward to reading your posts at least three times a week. You however, will have to be happy with one post from me.
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, this is pretty adorable. Amazing how one little coincidence made the world so small.

    ReplyDelete

“I'm using my art to comment on what I see. You don't have to agree with it.” ~John Mellencamp

“Allowing an unimportant mistake to pass without comment is a wonderful social grace” ~Judith S. Marin

“I don't ever try to make a serious social comment.” ~Paul McCartney

“I'd make a comment at a meeting and nobody would even acknowledge me. Then some man would say the same thing and they'd all nod.” ~Charlotte Bunch

“Probably what my comment meant was that I don't care about the circumstances if I can tell the truth.” ~Sally Kirkland

“We're not going to pay attention to the silliness and the petty comments. And quite frankly, women have joined me in this effort, and so it's not about appearances. It's about effectiveness.” ~Katherine Harris