Saturday 12 November 2011

Amazon Chart Rush Results!!!!!!!!!

Firstly thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for everyone who purchased my novel String Bridge yesterday! What a whirlwind of a day it was, I hardly noticed the time going by with all the comments on people's blogs I was making, and tweets and Facebook updates.

The last time I looked before going to bed last night, my book's bestseller rank was at around #2,000. But apparently, according to Amy Saia, it reached the low 100s! Woot! 

And guess what??? I made it to No.40 in Amazon's Hot New Releases!!!!!!! And I'm still currently sitting at No.52



You did this folks! Thank you so much. I will never ever forget how you all helped me to achieve this amazing thing. I know it's not really that much of a big deal in the scheme of things. But it is for me, for someone who started from NOTHING only a year ago. So thank you!!!!


As a thank you, I will still give away the soundtrack to purchases made today. Please be sure to email me your receipt: jessica.carmen.bell(at)gmail.com

SATUDAY NIGHT UPDATE: I'm in the Bestseller list on Amazon UK at #73! Woot! :o)




MONDAY (14th) MORNING UPDATE: #43 in Women's Literary Fiction and #77 in Women's Popular Fiction. 


We did it guys! You are all awesome!!!



 ________________________

String Bridge purchase links:

eBook:
Amazon US ~ Amazon UK

Paperback:
Amazon UK ~ Amazon US  ~ Barnes & Noble

Soundtrack:
iTunes ~ Amazon US ~ Amazon UK

To see a list of other online stores where you can purchase
Melody Hill: On the Other Side, please go to: AWAL


31 comments:

  1. Congrats! You are VERY welcome--I got my copy! *grin* xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, this is wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just know that the copy I bought was the BEST copy!! :)

    Congrats Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so exciting to see how powerful a blogsplash can be. All your hard work is paying off! Huge congrats, sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome! Doesn't it feel good?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a fantastic weekend and get to relax after all of your hard work. Way to go, Jessica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! That's is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Jess!! This is so awesome. You totally deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations. You're teaching me how to do this when my ebook is released next Spring. Now have a little rest. xoxo Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Jessica! Very well done and well-deserved too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You worked so very hard for this, Jessica. I am so happy for you! May your sales still soar through the roof! Roland

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATULATIONS JESSICA! (Jumping up and down, waving pompoms, and generally cheering.)The amount of time and work you put into this is simply phenomenal. You deserve a visit to a hot tub/spa and a drink of champagne.

    Cheers. (clink)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful achievement Jessica. Sending you heartfelt congratulations and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woohoo!!!!! That is awesome! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! Congratulations. I wish you much success.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay Jess! I'm so pleased for you! All your hard work paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh I'm late. purchasing mine now. you are amazing! breath in every moment~

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is amazing. Way to go and congratulations on your book release.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations Jessica. That is fantastic. I really want to read your book. After watching the book trailer on Talli Roland's blog yesterday, it made me even more keen to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you, Cathy. :o) I really appreciate that! Everyone's support has been amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOL! That is so freakin awesome. Super-congrats, girl! You deserve it~ ((hugs)) <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on these amazing results!! Everyone has done a good job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. So nice to see all your hard work has paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations! So very awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete

“I'm using my art to comment on what I see. You don't have to agree with it.” ~John Mellencamp

“Allowing an unimportant mistake to pass without comment is a wonderful social grace” ~Judith S. Marin

“I don't ever try to make a serious social comment.” ~Paul McCartney

“I'd make a comment at a meeting and nobody would even acknowledge me. Then some man would say the same thing and they'd all nod.” ~Charlotte Bunch

“Probably what my comment meant was that I don't care about the circumstances if I can tell the truth.” ~Sally Kirkland

“We're not going to pay attention to the silliness and the petty comments. And quite frankly, women have joined me in this effort, and so it's not about appearances. It's about effectiveness.” ~Katherine Harris