Thursday 20 October 2011

On a mission to sell YOUR BOOKS. Want to join me?

In the name of offering some blog and author love, I've decided to take part in M.A Leslie's Internet Book Fair next Tuesday, the 25th October. But I'm not going to promote my own book, I'm going to promote YOUR books. I'll probably pick about three. And I think you should too. Just CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

There are a couple of other bloggers/authors you may know that have signed up too, like Elle Strauss and Susan Kaye Quinn, so really, you'd be in great company. *wink wink*


Once you've signed up, do everyone a favor and spread the word, and let's get some authors some sales!!!

Please tweet or FB this post! It's easy as I have the little icons below :o)

Have a great weekend all!

15 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome. But I'm going out of town for the weekend and Casey does tips on Tuesdays so I'll have to pass this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An internet book fair -- what a cool idea! I don't have time to sign up, but I'll set aside some time that day to hop around to participating blogs (starting chez toi, bien sûr!) and buy some books. Ooh, and idea just came to me! I'll consider that some of my Christmas shopping! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool idea. I wish I had a finished book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out! :) I think it's going to be fun...browsing books by my friends...how cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! Thanks for mentioning it, Jessica. Now I'm all signed up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tweeted, by couldn't find your G+ button?? Great idea. I'm off to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for letting us know! I signed up and will post about it tomorrow to spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No published books for me--yet. But I would love to hop around and support the participating authors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the shout out, Jessica! I will be there with bells on :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely idea. I am going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea! I'm going to sign up right now. You are awesome for sharing this. :)

    ReplyDelete

“I'm using my art to comment on what I see. You don't have to agree with it.” ~John Mellencamp

“Allowing an unimportant mistake to pass without comment is a wonderful social grace” ~Judith S. Marin

“I don't ever try to make a serious social comment.” ~Paul McCartney

“I'd make a comment at a meeting and nobody would even acknowledge me. Then some man would say the same thing and they'd all nod.” ~Charlotte Bunch

“Probably what my comment meant was that I don't care about the circumstances if I can tell the truth.” ~Sally Kirkland

“We're not going to pay attention to the silliness and the petty comments. And quite frankly, women have joined me in this effort, and so it's not about appearances. It's about effectiveness.” ~Katherine Harris