Wednesday 15 February 2012

The Undercover Soundtrack: A glimpse into the world of musical words.

It is an absolute honour today to send you over to Roz Morris' blog, My Memories of a Future Life, where I'm guest posting for her long-running series The Undercover Soundtrack.

Please do me a favour and make your way over. If you already know everything there is to know about the creation of String Bridge, please head over to check out the amazing Roz Morris herself. My gosh, you should read about the book she's written! So intriguing and definitely in my TBR pile! :o)





Have a great Wednesday, folks!




10 comments:

  1. Heading over - I love her cover as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you talked me into it.


    Lee
    Is product placement tacky?
    Tossing It Out
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll go over but first I just popped by to check if you were okay. I read your next post about the Attikon. What a shame but glad to know you're fine and in no danger. At one stage you were talking about leaving. Have you decided to stay? It certainly looks like Greece will be in turmoil for some time doesn't it?

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pleasure to host you, Jessica! Thanks for such an inspirational addition to the series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Headed over now. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Roz is wonderful. Heading over :-)

    ReplyDelete

“I'm using my art to comment on what I see. You don't have to agree with it.” ~John Mellencamp

“Allowing an unimportant mistake to pass without comment is a wonderful social grace” ~Judith S. Marin

“I don't ever try to make a serious social comment.” ~Paul McCartney

“I'd make a comment at a meeting and nobody would even acknowledge me. Then some man would say the same thing and they'd all nod.” ~Charlotte Bunch

“Probably what my comment meant was that I don't care about the circumstances if I can tell the truth.” ~Sally Kirkland

“We're not going to pay attention to the silliness and the petty comments. And quite frankly, women have joined me in this effort, and so it's not about appearances. It's about effectiveness.” ~Katherine Harris