Thursday 28 April 2011

X is for ... ???

Thanks to all who dropped by yesterday! The answer to yesterday's post was, WANTON. Yes, easy peasy, but did you spell it right??? LOL.
Another riddle for today because I'm lazy and for some reason these are coming to me faster than prose---weird huh?

A feeling of distress over one of Robert Tapert's fictional characters after a sex change.


So, can you guess the emotion/feeling/state of mind (a noun) depicted in this piece that begins with the letter ‘X’? Please nip over to Nicole's blog to read her interpretation of our X-prompt word. Here’s the link!



 

12 comments:

  1. OMG, too funny. People are going to need a second cup of coffee to work through our posts today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are you guys doing the same one? Because my guess for Nicole's is the only one I can think of here, too--it seems to fit, but that might be me being lazy: xenophobia?

    ReplyDelete
  3. xenophobia?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. right. Must be xenophobia~ :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I'm going to go with xenophobia, too.

    Or maybe xylophone.

    X-rated?

    My Blog is Down So I'm Temporarily Here

    ReplyDelete
  6. xenophobia, because it is the only x word that I can think of.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure I'll go along with the crowd, xenophobia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I won't even go with the rest as I don't know what that word means...lol

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like talli's alternate answer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going to have to say xenophobia as well--especially after reading Nicole's post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. X factor! Just because I know you have it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

“I'm using my art to comment on what I see. You don't have to agree with it.” ~John Mellencamp

“Allowing an unimportant mistake to pass without comment is a wonderful social grace” ~Judith S. Marin

“I don't ever try to make a serious social comment.” ~Paul McCartney

“I'd make a comment at a meeting and nobody would even acknowledge me. Then some man would say the same thing and they'd all nod.” ~Charlotte Bunch

“Probably what my comment meant was that I don't care about the circumstances if I can tell the truth.” ~Sally Kirkland

“We're not going to pay attention to the silliness and the petty comments. And quite frankly, women have joined me in this effort, and so it's not about appearances. It's about effectiveness.” ~Katherine Harris