2. Finally received my print run of Twisted Velvet Chains! If you're one of those people who ordered signed copies, or I promised review copies, they're on their way as I speak! Speaking of TVC, Laura Diamond is posting a review of it today on her BLOG. Thank you, Laura!
3. Got my semi-final proofs of String Bridge this morning! One last read through and it's off to print the ARCs. If you've signed up to receive an ARC for my Blog Tour, expect an email from me within the month! :o) PS: There's still time to sign up!
4. I'm reading a historical novel called, Norah, by Cynthia G. Neale at the moment. It's long. And it's taking me forever. But I'm enjoying every single moment of it. If you're a fan of historical fiction, I suggest you purchase it! I'm going to be showcasing her here in the near future. Once I get through the book.
5. I've been asked to be an administrator for a new blog inspired by France's Salon Movement of the 17th & 18th centuries. Purpose: to inspire, educate and provide a platform for discussion and artistic expression and collaboration by bringing together artists, musicians, writers, and visionary thinkers, human rights activists, tinkerers & designers, even athletes. Founder's name is Deanna Elaine. I've very excited to see what she has in store for me!
6. I've teamed up with Bridge Social Media to help promote my books. It's a new business which has just launched. And I foresee it becoming a great success for the two gals running it. Here's what they're all about in brief: "
... Um ... I think that pretty much sums everything up ... Oh no, wait! I've almost finished my second novel!!!! Wooohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have you got any exciting/interesting news to share? Tell me about it whether teeny tiny or mega massive!