Monday 3 October 2011

Comment to win a copy of Michelle Davidson Argyle's novel, Monarch!

Monarch
In honor of the release of Michelle's novel, Monarch, I am giving away a copy along with a signed poster and bookmark! All you have to do is comment on this post today to be in the running. I will announce the winner tomorrow. Contest is open to US residents only, as the product will be shipped directly from the publishing company (in case you're wondering why, seeing as I live in Greece! :o)

Michelle is a very dear friend of mine so I'd appreciate it if you'd follow her blog too. Her posts are both informative and entertaining. You won't be disappointed. And above all she is a wonderful person! So why not, say ciao too?

My review: 
"A fast-paced, action-packed, stimulating book you don't want to miss. With every turn of a page I could hear the bat of a wing resonate in slow motion, as if a special effect crafted for the big screen, preparing me for the next blow. Even the quiet moments, sprinkled with exciting and striking imagery, rendered me quite breathless. Not only because I was anticipating what might come next, but because it made me feel like I was standing on the edge of a cliff admiring a spectacular view. But that view isn't far away. All you have to do is open the book, take a look for yourself, and follow the Monarch Butterfly."

Take a look at the trailer:





If you'd like to purchase Monarch, either in paperback or e-book, please CLICK HERE.


Have a great week everyone! And I'm so glad to be back. Getting very excited about my own book launch! :o)

16 comments:

  1. Wow, this sounds like a rocking book. Excellent trailer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I want to know how they did the butterfly effect. Cool. Loved the trailer.

    Sounds like a great book. I'm in Canada (as you know), so don't enter me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I'd love a copy of this book! Thanks, Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great read. I hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great! I'd love to win it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I bought my own copy of Monarch although I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cover. Congrats to Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back Jess <3
    Monarch sounds great. I agree - Michelle's blog posts are worth following.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back Jessica, loved the trailer. Good luck to all who enter the giveaway.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! that trailer was awesome, and the book sounds super exciting. Very interested. Thanks, Jess! glad you're back~ :o) <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this trailer. I am so in!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was a great video! Very intriguing.

    PS: I changed my URL and username back to southpaw, but managed to mess up my feeds.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Count me in :)

    Vivien
    deadtossedwaves at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Michelle is cool! I haven't had a chance to read her book yet, but it's at the top of my list. =)

    ReplyDelete

“I'm using my art to comment on what I see. You don't have to agree with it.” ~John Mellencamp

“Allowing an unimportant mistake to pass without comment is a wonderful social grace” ~Judith S. Marin

“I don't ever try to make a serious social comment.” ~Paul McCartney

“I'd make a comment at a meeting and nobody would even acknowledge me. Then some man would say the same thing and they'd all nod.” ~Charlotte Bunch

“Probably what my comment meant was that I don't care about the circumstances if I can tell the truth.” ~Sally Kirkland

“We're not going to pay attention to the silliness and the petty comments. And quite frankly, women have joined me in this effort, and so it's not about appearances. It's about effectiveness.” ~Katherine Harris