Things on my manic mind today are ...
- The possibility of going to Australia with my mother mid January.
- Getting a band together and wishing I could overcome this horrible stage fright.
- I love my coffee cup.
- Finally getting around to reading the books I bought for MUTED research.
- Wishing there was a second-hand book store in Athens so I could relieve my shelves of gastroenteritis.
- I need more coffee, cake, chocolate and ... yoga.
- The relief I feel knowing I've been guaranteed a year's worth of steady freelance work.
- The worry that this freelance work is going to interfere with my creativity.
- VINE LEAVES LITERARY JOURNAL
- Really want to read Dawn Ius' manuscript. Been on my Kindle for way too long!
- All the money I owe left and right. (When will the bills stop coming???)
- Writing guest blog posts for Roz Morris, Kristie Cook and Karen Gowen.
- Where did that extra kilo come from???
- Finishing Talli Roland's Build a Man and writing a review (awesome book!)
- Starting Michelle Davidson Argyle's The Breakaway in order to write an endorsement for the cover.
- Whether Pantera Press will want to publish Bitter Like Orange Peel.
- What did you say? I can't hear you! I'm reading submissions!
- OMG, I love you so much, (you bloggers know who you are)
- Now I know what editors feel like having to sift through less-than-publishable submissions or to deal with submitters that don't even take the time to find out your name ...
- When am I going to get paid?
- I want some spare cash so I can purchase the latest season of BONES, and the first few seasons of FRINGE.
- Do I really have to do the dishes?
- When am I going to start writing again? And how do I keep marketing String Bridge without shoving it in people's faces?
What's on your mind today?
Miss my special announcement yesterday? Click here!