If you're friends with me on Facebook you'll know that I made a pact to write a poem per day in 2011. If you're interested in joining the Poetry Pact 2011 group (invite only - all work posted is not visible to the public), CLICK HERE! We already have 37 members!
This means I have to get in touch with my time management skills this year. I'm only going to post four days a week instead of five from now on, so Monday-Thursday, it'll be.
This is what I have to work on fitting into my day until the end of February:
- Write a poem for Poetry Pact 2011, and feedback on others' work.
- Revise a minimum of four pages of String Bridge a day to meet March 1st deadline
- Write blog post and/or comment on blogs (depending on day)
- Do a minimum of 6 hours English Language Teaching editing/writing in order to remain financially on top of all payments and save to go to the USA next year for my book launch
- Beta read manuscripts for two of my blogging buddies
Hope you're all having a wonderful beginning to your New Year!