Saturday 20 March 2010

The Writing Show, Slush Pile Workshop, with Paula B


28th March
Listen to the first chapter of my women's fiction novel, "Dead in the corner of my bedroom" being critiqued on Paula B's Writing Show, Slush Pile Workshop, on Sunday, 28th March. All podcasts are archived and accessible, so you can tune in whenever you feel like after this date. I'll also post this permanently on the right, just in case you miss this post :)

Writing a novel, memoir, short story, nonfiction book, or screenplay? Listen to The Writing Show with Paula B.! Interviews, reality shows, contests, and more. Enter our free Slush Pile Workshop for quick feedback on your manuscript. Also available on iTunes and at http://www.writingshow.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

“I'm using my art to comment on what I see. You don't have to agree with it.” ~John Mellencamp

“Allowing an unimportant mistake to pass without comment is a wonderful social grace” ~Judith S. Marin

“I don't ever try to make a serious social comment.” ~Paul McCartney

“I'd make a comment at a meeting and nobody would even acknowledge me. Then some man would say the same thing and they'd all nod.” ~Charlotte Bunch

“Probably what my comment meant was that I don't care about the circumstances if I can tell the truth.” ~Sally Kirkland

“We're not going to pay attention to the silliness and the petty comments. And quite frankly, women have joined me in this effort, and so it's not about appearances. It's about effectiveness.” ~Katherine Harris