Friday 19 March 2010

Lily in Lolly Land

I want to be in a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory type scenario, but with candy and cake. I'd call it Lily in Lolly Land instead. I'd be surrounded by crisp, tart, toffee apples; large lemon sherbets, because I like that tangy tickle on my tongue, that fantastic fizzyness bubble around my gums; strawberry shortcakes, creamy and smooth; puffy pineapple pavlova; pancakes smothered with maple syrup, layered with luscious juicy fruits and jelly! YUMMMMMMMMM!!!!

"Everything in this room is eatable, even I'm eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies." Hehehehe ...

2 comments:

  1. Add some cinnamon rolls and I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And scrumptious cinnamon rolls that melt in your mouth! ;)

    ReplyDelete

“I'm using my art to comment on what I see. You don't have to agree with it.” ~John Mellencamp

“Allowing an unimportant mistake to pass without comment is a wonderful social grace” ~Judith S. Marin

“I don't ever try to make a serious social comment.” ~Paul McCartney

“I'd make a comment at a meeting and nobody would even acknowledge me. Then some man would say the same thing and they'd all nod.” ~Charlotte Bunch

“Probably what my comment meant was that I don't care about the circumstances if I can tell the truth.” ~Sally Kirkland

“We're not going to pay attention to the silliness and the petty comments. And quite frankly, women have joined me in this effort, and so it's not about appearances. It's about effectiveness.” ~Katherine Harris