Friday 9 April 2010

Part H: Henrietta - The Happy Hippy from Helsinki

Henrietta was a happy hippy from Helsinki. She engaged in hopeful hankypanky every day with Harold the holidaymaker. But one day Harold became a hoodwinking holidaymaker and he broke her heart. She was humiliated, and began to hoard hardworking hamsters in her holiday home in the Himalayas.

She decided she just had to find Harold the hoodwinking holidaymaker and have him hypnotized to think he was a hamster himself. She would have him hemmed in with her hamsters until all humanity subsided him. Without hesitation, she hired a hit man to hang round Harold's home in Hollywood.

However, little did she know, he was a human hoarder. He hid them in his basement and had hell's angels feed them horrible hippopotamus meat. But! He broke her heart because he 'honest to holy heaven' had fallen hysterically in love with Henrietta the Happy Hippy and wanted to set her free.

Meanwhile, the hit men took some happy snaps and had them sent to Henrietta. She was horrified! How could she have been so half-witted? She asked the hit man take her to Harold the holidaymaker's home, but before he could hurry her away, one of her hamsters had her for lunch.

Henrietta was no longer a happy hippy from Helsinki - she was horrid horse manure.

And the moral of this heartfelt story is ... ?

17 comments:

  1. I must say I can't get the moral but thoroughly enjoyed your post,
    Thought it funny and had me giggling.

    See you tomorrow.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um..no idea..but it was very enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah I don't care what the moral is, that was great. :D I love your letter usage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh um gee..... haha very good! :o))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee hee - very cute. Love that she became horse manure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good thing your "H" button on your keybiard wasn't broke.

    Stephen Tremp

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've no idea, but I just wanted to say that I now feel like I've caught up because it's only Thursday in my world, but this was posted on Friday. I'm so far ahead now!! Woot!

    Or maybe I've lapped myself... Crap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am pretty sure I don't know what the moral is, but it was an amusing read.
    You are incredible!

    ~ Rayna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Come on guys! Hit me with a MORAL! Don't let me down :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very amusing! Poor Henrietta:) I just stumbled across your blog, and I really like it - so I'm now a follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOVE the story!

    I think the moral is Humorous Hanky Panky has hysterical Hresults *shifty*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! watery tart! At last a moral :) Not what I had in mind, but still a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Horrifically Hilarious!

    Moral of the story.........

    Never trust a hamster or a man?....

    haha....No clue

    ReplyDelete
  14. The moral...

    A hedonist at heart is never honestly at home in heart.

    Love in the Truth.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay! You won the "F" award...Do you have to win the "H" award as well?? Impressed once again...

    ReplyDelete
  16. LMAO! Love it! Know what? I could see it in my head as one of those silent movies from the early 1900s. Lots of exaggerated facial expressions and the bad guy twirling his mustache. hehe.

    ReplyDelete

“I'm using my art to comment on what I see. You don't have to agree with it.” ~John Mellencamp

“Allowing an unimportant mistake to pass without comment is a wonderful social grace” ~Judith S. Marin

“I don't ever try to make a serious social comment.” ~Paul McCartney

“I'd make a comment at a meeting and nobody would even acknowledge me. Then some man would say the same thing and they'd all nod.” ~Charlotte Bunch

“Probably what my comment meant was that I don't care about the circumstances if I can tell the truth.” ~Sally Kirkland

“We're not going to pay attention to the silliness and the petty comments. And quite frankly, women have joined me in this effort, and so it's not about appearances. It's about effectiveness.” ~Katherine Harris